COMMUNITY ACTION COUNCIL PLAN
A DEVELOPMENT PLAN FOR THE NEXT 50 YEARS
We welcome your feedback and input. Feel free to email us.
Excerpt From the Introduction
“Right now, we live in a time when we can stop talking about being spiritual, religious and righteous and, instead, become more so by embracing love, courage and compassion to become fearless, as fearlessness is one of the greatest spiritual principles we can embrace in any time.
Right now, we can invoke a huge rebirth, a paradigm shift to embrace the Grace, Beauty, Intelligence and Blessings, in the form of Nature, by choosing to heal, nurture and sustain our bodies holistically in alignment with Nature’s bounty. We can decrease our reliance on synthetic and often risky medical interventions that do have their place, but only when inexpensive, effective alternative holistic therapies that get to the root cause of our lack of well-being have been exhausted. And we have a privilege, right now, of serving humankind by educating them in the same.
Right now, we can serve humanity by educating people in how, historically, the corruption of greed, when allowed to flourish unchecked, has always ruined humanity, and how, historically, love, courage and compassion have always won out in the end, being the key factors in bettering humanity in every way – so that we can become a society that values and embraces the common good, first based on reverence for our God-given rights.
And, right now, we have the amazing privilege of actually establishing a government that is for the people, by the people. And all we have to do is to get involved and become more fully engaged….”
Interview With Community Action Council Founder, Kedarji
Community Action Council of Mahoning County Ohio
Our Focus Is the Community Action Council (CAC) In Mahoning County.
Choose at what level you want to get involved. We are looking for citizens who want change to volunteer to lead in the following areas:
- Arranging and taking meetings with local county officials and state legislators.
- Monitoring announcements by the Governor and state health director concerning Covid mandates.
- Monitoring, reading and reporting on health-related bills being proposed to the state legislature, before they go into committee for hearings.
- Monitoring, reading and reporting on all bills pertaining to vaccination and vaccination exemptions being proposed to the state legislature, before they go into committee for hearings.
- Young adults to lead a youth and young adult council.
- Study of the U.S. Constitution and our constitutional rights.
- Arranging for CAC leaders to offer presentations in churches, temples, synagogues and other houses of worship.
- The grooming of health freedom candidates from within the community, for election to local government and the state legislature.
Call 330-539-2320 or email us
if you’d like to join our effort.
Why Did You Decide To Join and Support the Community Action Council?